Sunday, April 16, 2017

A Happy Easter

"Mommy, I wish Easter were every day.  It is the greatest day of all.  The day the Lord rose from the dead... the most important!  The day everyone had been waiting for since the fall... I had such a good time today.  I love serving... going to Mass...  seeing my family... relatives...  I liked it all."

Just now, as I sat here quietly counting blessings in my mind, my oldest was winding down playing with Legos and talking about our Easter day.  I think he nailed it.

From the Vigil last night...




Through Easter Mass today...




To this very moment...

I am
ever grateful that He has risen.  I am overwhelmed with thanks for the gifts in my life --  for moments of pause, of joy, of family, of faith, of rejoicing.



May your Easter season be filled with grace and love!


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails